A Detailed Troubleshooting Guide for Kubota Diesel Engines
Kubota manufacturers are experts in manufacturing a variety of diesel engines. If your machinery uses a diesel engine manufactured by Kubota, then you are at the right place. Power Maker provides a complete troubleshooting guide for a Kubota diesel engine.
Problem: Kubota Diesel Engine Does Not Start
Problem: Exhaust with Black Fumes
- · Machine oil is viscous. Then fill machine oil into the inlet pipe and start again.
- · Interrupted supply of fuel. Then refill the fuel tank.
- · A gap in the piston ring due to wear and tear. Then get the piston ring changed by Kubota diesel engine experts.
- · Leakage in gas valves or incorrect valve clearance. Then get the valves realigned to get the specified clearance or get them replaced or repaired, according to the requirement.
- · The machine has turned cold. Then remove the connection belt and fill machine oil into the crankcase after warming it up. Start and run the machine till it is heated, assemble the belt and start again.
- · Air in a fuel system. Then remove the air by passing and then tighten each part that is connected to the fuel pipe to avoid more air from seeping in.
- · Incomplete combustion of fuel. Then check the spray nozzle and the delivery angle. Also, check if there is any leakage in the gasket of the cylinder head or if there is any deficiency in pressure of compression.
Problem: Exhaust with Blue Fumes
- · Overloading - Reduce the load and comply with the machine load specifications.
- · Lack of air or leakage - Check the Kubota diesel engine for any leakages and seal it if spotted. Clean the air filter or replace it if worn out.
Problem: Exhaust with White Fumes
- · Machine oil mixed with the cylinder. Then check the oil level and drain out the redundant engine oil from the cylinder.
- · The piston ring is chipped or has worn out its elasticity leading to a gap between piston and cylinder. Then check and replace the piston ring and cross hatch each ring to alter its direction.
- · Water mixed with diesel fuel. Then clean the fuel tank thoroughly and replace the fuel.
The following are all the possible solutions for troubleshooting problems of a Kubota diesel engine. If none of these troubleshooting steps work to solve the problem, you need to call an expert to inspect the Kubota engine and set it right.
PowerMaker is an authorized Kubota Service Dealer in India. We provide quality service & maintenance for Kubota engines. We have complete setup to maintain these kinds of Heavy Machineries and Engines at our workshops in New Delhi, Hyderabad, Jammu, Faridabad, Gurgaon and Yamunanagar.
For more details visit - www. powermaker.in