7 THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT KUBOTA
We all know Kubota makes the best compact and sub compact tractors in the market. Their diesel engines are among the best and most reliable you can buy. However there are a few things about Kubota that you probably didn’t know. We’ve been a Kubota dealership since the mid 70s and we didn’t even know everything that our research turned up. So take a look at the 10 things you probably didn’t know about Kubota.
- 1) Kubota was actually first established as a foundry for the production of castings for heavy equipment.
- 2) They started producing Agro-industrial oil based engines in 1922.
- 3) Kubota developed and commercialized Japan’s first farm tractor.
- 4) In the early 60s Kubota actually produced vending machines. When are they going to make the first tractor with a built in vending machine?
- 5) Kubota’s first import was in 1969 with the 21 horsepower L200. It’s success lead to the creation of Kubota Tractor Corporation in California.
- 6) Many Kubota products are made in the USA.
- 7) Kubota opened a factory in Gainsville GA that builds a lot of their products, including their ZD diesel zero turns and their line of Kubota RTV re-creational vehicles.
At Power Maker, we support all type of industrial models of Kubotaengines for a variety of customers, including: regional and national fleets, original equipment manufacturer (OEMs), and aftermarket retailers. Our directive is to provide fully configured, drop-in ready engines which meet or exceed all superior standards in the industry.